We are excited to introduce Mobile Banking!
Whether you need to check your balance or account activity, do a funds transfer, pay a bill, make a deposit, find an ATM or branch, American Bank has you covered. We are offering three methods of Mobile Banking: Mobile App Banking, Mobile Web Banking – at m.ambank.com, and SMS Text Banking
MOBILE APP BANKING
Locate and download the ambank app from the iPhone App Store or the Android Market.
MOBILE WEB BANKING
Access m.ambank.com from your mobile device and complete the On Device Enrollment, or activate your device using the new Mobile Banking Center within Consumer Online Banking.
SMS TEXT BANKING
Activate your device using the new Mobile Banking Center within Consumer Online Banking. SMS Text Banking features quick access to account balances and account activity.
Additional information regarding Mobile Banking is available from the Learn more about Mobile Banking link in the Mobile Banking Center within Online Banking. If you have questions about this information or experience difficulty logging in, contact Online Banking Support at 920-922-9292 or 1-888-509-9292.
As with Online Banking, you will want to practice good, safe behaviors around Mobile Banking, which include locking your phone when it is not in use.
SIX STEPS TO SAFER MOBILE BANKING
1. Never provide personal identification or banking information over your mobile device unless you initiate the contact and you know that you’re dealing directly with your bank.
2. Assume any unsolicited text for personal or banking information request is fraudulent. Giving this information places your finances and privacy at risk.
3. Avoid sharing sensitive information such as your password, account number or answers to security questions. Don’t save this information anywhere on your mobile device or phone.
4. Don’t set the Web or client-text service to automatically log you in to your bank account. If your phone is lost or stolen, someone will have free access to your money.
5. Set the phone to require a password to power on the handset or awake it from sleep mode.
6. Immediately tell your bank and your mobile operator if you lose your phone.